Παρασκευή 15 Απριλίου 2011

Wind stores mobile phone catalogue layout





Art Director: Dimitris Klonos
Advertising agency: Geo Y&R
Client: Wind Stores


Wind stores mobile phone catalogue was designed in order to provide 
Wind's customers and sellers a printed guiding tool of Wind's products.

This catalogue contains large amounts of information. So I wanted the layout
of the catalogue to be as simple as possible in order for the reader
not to be tired.

On the upper right side you can see a little coloured box. These boxes
help the reader's navigation through the catalogues's sections.

I also wanted the catalogue to be fun and fresh, so I've chosed with the rest of
the team live colours for every section.

This is not a piece of art, it is a tool for the seller and a guide for the
consumer, so my first cosern was functionality. In this case, art
came second. But I believe that's a cost every graphic designer
has to pay from time to time.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου