Τετάρτη 7 Ιανουαρίου 2015

My entries for the International Reggae Poster Contest (IRPC) 2014



Graphic Designer: Dimitris Klonos
Illustrations: Dimitris Klonos

These are my entries for International Reggae Poster Contest (IRPC) 2014.

IRPC is an international Poster Contest supporting reggae music.

My first entry is a Portrait of famous roots reggae legendary musician Burning Spear. The portrait is made in a rough manner in order to give the impression of the beauty and roughness of mother nature.

The second entry features a reggae bassist illustration. After all the rhythm and groove are really important in music and especially reggae. It is a minimalistic vector illustration. I consider reggae music beautiful and simple and I've tried to express that with  my design.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου